Trading Station Desktop
Trading from Charts
Marketscope 2.0 lets you analyze charts, make trades, and track positions all on one screen:
- New Marketscope 2.0 charts are built into FXCM Trading Station II.
- Place trades directly from the charts—no more toggling.
- Premium level charts—free for clients.
- Save your work—charts, multiple layouts, and templates.
- Professional analysis tools—Fibonacci lines, Gann, and over 30 of the most popular indicators in forex.
- All the customization you expect from a professional charting package.
Do everything directly on the charts
- Point and click to place trades and entry orders.
- Enter, modify, and cancel stops and limits.
- Click and drag to move orders.
See everything displayed on the charts
- All trades, waiting orders, and stops and limits.
- View the bid/ask spread on your tick charts.
- Track your orders and positions across multiple time frames.
Over 30 Technical Forex Indicators. See the full list below.
- Draw lines freehand, or connect candlestick low, high, open, or close prices.
- Display multiple charts on one screen.
- Click and drag manipulation.
- Calculate and display Fibonacci Lines and Fibonacci Extensions.
- Simple Moving Average (MVA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Linear Weighted Moving Average
- Regression Line
- Moving Average Conv./Div. (MACD)
- Bollinger Bands
- Fast Stochastic
- Slow Stochastic
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Directional Movement Index (DMI)
- Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Parabolic Time/Price System (Parabolic SAR)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- OSC Oscillator
- Pivot Point Moving Average
- Triangular Moving Average
- Triangular Moving Average Conv./Div. (TMACD)
- Moving Average Envelope
- Rate of Change
- Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average
- McGinley Dynamic
- True Strength Index
- Adaptive Relative Strength Index
- Williams %R
- Kairi Relative Index
- Elliott Wave Oscillator
- Elliott Wave Indicator
- Elliott Wave Number
FXCM believes that these professional-level charts will eliminate the need for most traders to pay for a premium charting package.
View the Marketscope User Guide.