Now available on FXCM Asia Trading Platform
The explosive growth in China over the past decade has transformed it into one of the largest economies in the world – second only to the U.S. – making it a force in international finance. FXCM Asia now offers online USD/CNH trading (No Dealing Desk Execution) so that you can trade on the growth and volatility inherent in an economy that continues to be one of the world’s fastest-growing.
WHAT IS CNH?
- CNH is an offshore version of the renminbi (RMB) created by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and People's Bank of China. CNY is the onshore version of the RMB.
- CNH allows investors outside of mainland China to gain exposure to the RMB.
- Short-term divergences between USD/CNH and USD/CNY can occur, but in the longer term the CNH correlates to the CNY.
ADVANTAGES OF TRADING USD/CNH WITH FXCM ASIA
- Use Web, Desktop and Mobile platforms.
- Our award-winning platforms include features we have developed through years of FX experience.
- Trade with small lot sizes, which makes USD/CNH very accessible.
- Trade CNH alongside other currency pairs on the same platform.
- Among our many resources are free seminars and client support in both Chinese and English.
|Typical Spread†||26 to 27 pips||26 to 27 pips|
|Margin Requirement*||Approx. 50 USD (per 1k)||Approx. 388 HKD (per 1k)ˆ|
|Pip Cost||0.016 USD (per 1k)||0.123 HKD (per 1k)ˆ|
|Daily Range#||135 pips||135 pips|
† NOTE: FXCM Asia strives to provide traders with tight, competitive spreads; however, there may be instances when market conditions cause spreads to widen beyond the typical spreads displayed.
* Trading on margin can both positively and negatively affect your trading experience as both profits and losses can be dramatically amplified.
ˆ Variable according to the exchange rate of USD vs. HKD; please refer to dealing rate window of trading station.
# Daily range data are from February to March 2012.
How to start trading USD/CNH
Existing clients automatically have the capability to trade USD/CNH .
LIVE ACCOUNT Opening an account is easy - see account opening procedure
PRACTICE ACCOUNT Start without risk by registering for a free 30 days demo account
Then select the platform(s) you wish to use.
Free Trading Station Practice Account
You have successfully registered for a free demo account.
- 1 Log On to Your Practice Account
Enter your User ID and Password into the platform to access your new demo. Your User ID and Password were emailed to you.
- 2 Choose a Trading Platform
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Microsoft, Windows® Phone is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
Demo registration is currently down for scheduled maintenance.
A representative will send your demo login credentials to the email address provided when registration is back online.