Now available on FXCM Asia Trading Platform
The explosive growth in China over the past decade has transformed it into one of the largest economies in the world – second only to the U.S. – making it a force in international finance. FXCM Asia now offers online USD/CNH trading (No Dealing Desk forex execution model) so that you can trade on the growth and volatility inherent in an economy that continues to be one of the world’s fastest-growing.
WHAT IS CNH?
- CNH is an offshore version of the renminbi (RMB) created by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the People's Bank of China. CNY is the onshore version of the RMB.
- CNH allows investors outside of mainland China to gain exposure to the RMB.
- Short-term divergences between USD/CNH and USD/CNY can occur, but in the longer term the CNH correlates to the CNY.
ADVANTAGES OF TRADING USD/CNH WITH FXCM ASIA
- Access to raw spreads from our top-tier liquidity providers
- Use Web, Desktop and Mobile platforms.
- Our award-winning platforms include features we have developed through years of FX experience.
- Trade with small lot sizes, which makes USD/CNH very accessible.
- Trade CNH alongside other currency pairs on the same platform.
- Low Fixed commission allowing for greater transparency.
- Among our many resources are free seminars and client support in both Chinese and English.
|Margin Requirement*||Approx. 50 USD (per 1k)||Approx. 388 HKD (per 1k) ‡|
|Pip Cost||0.016 USD (per 1k)||0.123 HKD (per 1k)‡|
|Daily Range#||135 pips||135 pips|
|Fixed Commission (per 10k lot / side)||USD0.6 ^||HKD4.5 ^|
† NOTE: FXCM Asia strives to provide traders with tight, competitive spreads. It refers to the direct quotes from liquidity providers with no mark-ups.
* Trading on margin can both positively and negatively affect your trading experience as both profits and losses can be dramatically amplified.
‡ Variable according to the exchange rate of USD vs. HKD; please refer to dealing rate window of trading station.
# Daily range data are from February to March 2012.
^ The commission is charged per trade side on both open trade(s) and close trade(s). Click here for the Schedule of Standard Fees & Charges.
How to start trading USD/CNH
Existing clients automatically have the capability to trade USD/CNH .
LIVE ACCOUNT Opening an account is easy - see account opening procedure
PRACTICE ACCOUNT Start without risk by registering for a free 30 days demo account
Then select the platform(s) you wish to use.
Free Trading Station Practice Account
You have successfully registered for a free demo account.
- 1 Log On to Your Practice Account
Enter your User ID and Password into the platform to access your new demo. Your User ID and Password were emailed to you.
- 2 Choose a Trading Platform
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Microsoft, Windows® Phone is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
Demo registration is currently down for scheduled maintenance.
A representative will send your demo login credentials to the email address provided when registration is back online.