Individual Forex Trading Account
Opening an FXCM Asia trading account is quick and easy and you can be trading Forex in an instant. You can apply in person by visiting our office and completing the application with assistance from an FXCM Asia customer-service representative. You can also mail your application with the required documents. Follow the simple steps below to open an account with us.
Choose Currency Denomination Of Account
Currently, FXCM Asia offers USD-denominated or HKD-denominated accounts for traders.
|DENOMINATION CURRENCY||USD ACCOUNT||HKD ACCOUNT|
|Lot size||1,000 of base currency||1,000 of base currency|
|Pip cost||0.1 USD for direct quote; approximately 0.1 USD* for indirect quote||Approx. 0.778 HKD^, but variable to the exchange rate of USD and HKD|
* Variable according to the exchange rate USD vs. other currencies; please refer to dealing rate window of trading station.
^ Variable according to the exchange rate of USD vs. HKD; please refer to dealing rate window of trading station
- Apply in Person (RECOMMENDED FOR HK RESIDENTS)
If you are going to visit FXCM Asia to open a trading account, please call +852-2119-0116 to make an appointment with an FXCM customer-services representative and bring the following required documents:
- Unexpired government-issued ID with photo, such as an identity card or passport.
- Proof of residential address dated within three months for the address indicated on the application, such as a utility bill or bank statement showing your name and current address (P.O. boxes are not acceptable). The proof of permanent address is required if the residential address is different from permanent address.
- Proof of bank account, such as a passbook or bank statement, which is essential for processing your deposit.
- Apply by Post
Please complete and sign the account application below and mail to FXCM Asia (address below). Please read the Client Agreement thoroughly before signing and make sure the following required documents are included when returning the application:
- A completed and signed FXCM Asia Account Application.
- A certified copy of an unexpired government-issued ID with photo such an identity card or passport
The Securities and Futures Ordinance requires that all copies of identity documents must be certified. "Certified" means the photocopy of the identity card or passport has been certified as a true copy by a reputable third party, which includes licensed solicitors, licensed accountants, bank managers and private or public notaries.
- A copy of proof of residential address dated within three months for the residential address indicated on the application, such as a utility bill or bank statement showing your name and current address. (P.O. boxes are not acceptable). The proof of permanent address is required if the residential address is different from permanent address.
Proof of address must clearly show your name and address, and must match the information provided on the application.
- A personal check of HK$10,000 or more with your name printed on it can be attached in order to waive the requirement to have the identification copy certified as mentioned above.
- Make the check payable to "FXCM Asia Limited".
- Check should be issued by a Hong Kong-licensed bank.
- Check must be cashable.
- The signature on the personal check should match the signature on the FXCM Asia account application.
- Account will be activated only after the check has cleared
Please mail the above documents to the address below:
FXCM Asia Limited
100 Queen's Road Central
Please find below the account application and client agreement for Forex trading accounts.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these documents.