Corporate Forex Trading Account
Many corporations require Forex trading services, either as a component of their investment strategy, or to hedge against exposure. To open a corporate account, please download and complete the account application below. Please be sure to read the Client Agreement and enclose all the necessary information.
CHOOSE CURRENCY Denomination OF ACCOUNT
Currently, FXCM Asia offers USD-denominated or HKD-denominated accounts for traders.
|DENOMINATION CURRENCY||USD ACCOUNT||HKD ACCOUNT|
|Lot size||1,000 of base currency||1,000 of base currency|
|Pip cost||0.1 USD for direct quote; approximately 0.1 USD* for indirect quote||Approx. 0.778 HKD^, but variable to the exchange rate of USD and HKD|
* Variable according to the exchange rate USD vs. other currencies; please refer to dealing rate window of trading station
^ Variable according to the exchange rate of USD vs. HKD; please refer to dealing rate window of trading station
- Application Procedure
Corporations planning to use FXCM Asia's clearing services are required to complete an FXCM Asia Trading Agreement. To open a Corporate account, download the FXCM Asia Trading Agreement, and mail the necessary pages to:
FXCM Asia Limited
100 Queen's Road Central
FXCM Asia must receive the following in addition to the Trading Agreement. As a corporate account, please provide FXCM Asia with the following:
- The authorized individual (Corporation Director) must complete and sign all necessary pages of the FXCM Asia Client Agreement.
- Unexpired government-issued ID with photo of the authorized individual, such as an identity card or passport. (Certified copies required)
- Proof of address dated within three months of the authorized individual, such as a utility bill or bank statement showing name and current address (P.O. boxes are not acceptable).The proof of permanent address is required if the residential address is different from permanent address.
- Corporate Resolutions. Please be sure to affix the corporate seal of the Corporation. Also, be sure to sign the Personal Guarantee.
- Corporate documents, including (a) Certificate of Incorporation, (b) Articles of Organization for the Corporation indicating the authorized director(s) of the corporate entity, and (c) a breakdown of the company shares (photocopies must be certified).
- A letter from the Corporation signed by its director(s) stating that the Trader has all rights to transact business on behalf of the corporation.
- Limited Power of Attorney naming the Trading Agent if the director is not trading the account himself. The Trading Agent should also complete a copy of the FXCM Asia Client Agreement, as well as submit a certified copy of photo identification and proof of residential address. The proof of permanent address is required if the residential address is different from permanent address.
Important Funding Notice
The minimum initial deposit required for opening an FXCM Asia trading account is US$10,000 or HK$100,000. Funds may be sent via wire or check. Once funds are placed in a new account, clients will be contacted via email with login information. Please refer to the following for information regarding Depositing Funds.
FXCM Asia currently offers accounts in USD or HKD denominations and accepts deposits in USD or HKD. For those opening USD accounts, all HKD deposits will be converted to USD at 7.85. While for opening HKD accounts, all USD deposits will be converted to HKD at 7.75. FXCM Asia reserves the right to adjust the exchange rate according to market conditions without prior notice to clients. Please contact us for rates for other currencies.
Please do NOT send funds until your account forms have been received and processed by FXCM Asia. A member of the FXCM Asia staff will contact you via email within two business days of receiving your account forms.
Please find below the account application and client agreement for Forex trading accounts.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these documents.