Client Forms and Withdrawals
- Client Agreement (PDF)
- Account Application (PDF) / Account Application Sample (PDF)
- Corporate Resolution (required for corporate account applications) (PDF)
- Transfer Form (PDF)
- Change of Contact and Bank Information Form (PDF)
- To withdraw funds from an existing account, please complete and fax the withdrawal form to +852-2119-0117 or email to email@example.com.
- Withdrawal Form (PDF) / Withdrawal Form Sample (PDF)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these documents.
Withdrawal requests are processed within two business days of receipt. The cut-off time for processing withdrawals is 4:30 p.m. (Hong Kong time) Monday to Friday. Any completed form received after 4:30 p.m. during the week – or received on weekends/holidays – will be processed on the next business day. The client will be solely responsible for any delays, failure to process funds or any other circumstances that result from incomplete information or documents.
|Withdrawal Method||Hong Kong||Overseas (including China)|
|Check||No fee (HK dollars only)|
- FXCM Asia does not accept third-party withdrawals. Please ensure that the name on the bank account matches the name on the FXCM Asia account application.
- For USD-denominated accounts, if clients wish to withdraw in HKD, we will convert from USD to HKD at 7.75, subject to change according to market conditions at FXCM Asia's sole discretion.
- Withdrawal requests via check
- If you select to receive the check in person, you should call +852-2119-0116 to make an appointment. If you decide to have the check picked up by a third person, an authorization letter and a copy of the account holder's ID card must be provided.
- If you select to receive the check by post, we will mail the check to your registered address two business days after we finish the processing. If your registered address has changed, please complete the Change of Contact and Banking Information Form and provide proof of residence that has been issued within the past three months.
- If you want to cash the check outside Hong Kong, it generally will take three to eight weeks to clear. Corresponding bank fees may apply. FXCM Asia strongly encourages clients to request withdrawals via wire transfer.
- Withdrawal requests via wire transfer
- Transfers to local banks will clear in one to two business days. Please note that you may be charged a fee by banks for depositing funds via cross-bank transfer. For exact bank charges, please consult your bank directly.
- International wire transfers will usually clear in three to five business days. Besides the wire bank, the intermediary bank will charge a fee (this fee varies depending on the intermediary).